Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's day.

Hey guys,
Here in New York City the weather is beautiful. It snowed for a little bit last night but then this morning the temperature has rised. It was forty five degrees today, and though that may seem a bit chilly in other places but here this is great weather. I didn't need to layer as much clothes as I usually would so that made me feel very happy. As you all know today is Valentine's day, and for some odd reason I was very happy about it. First off J.Cole released a song called "Power trip" which is the part two to "Dreams" featuring Brandon Hines. I'm a huge J.Cole fan so I was very happy to hear new music from him. Secondly, even though I didn't have a valentine it was excited to see other people with their gifts. Alot of people were gushing in school, and I couldn't help smiling along with them. T
For today's outfit I wore a pink cardigan(for valentine's day), a denim shirt that I purchased from Marshall's, floral pants that I got from century twenty one and long boots that I got a long time ago.