I ordered a trill beanie for sorellaboutique recently, and I love it. It's very warm which is needed for the weather here in Queens. The material is soft and the beanie itself is rare. Everytime I wear it someone always ask where I get it from. I decided to wear it with a denim shirt that has cutouts at the shoulders, my miltary jeans, and my cheetah spike loafers(sorry guys I didn't take a picture of the loafers this time). I also received a ipad mini which I'm in love with. I'm starting to read books on it using the kindle app, so if you guys have any suggestions please let me know!.
Today I'm going to post random stuff that I bought for myself and other stuff that my family received for Christmas.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Posted by
Amanda L
//
//
denim,
denim shirts,
fashion.the weeknd,
music,
Queens,
Street style,
trill,
trill beanie
About me
A girl who lives in New York City. Aspiring writer. A caring person. A girl who loves clothing, and music. A girl who's a bit witty as well.
Blog Archive
- October (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- December (3)
- November (2)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (4)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (8)
- December (2)
- November (7)
- October (6)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (15)
- June (9)
- May (10)
- April (10)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (5)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (5)
- August (1)
- July (4)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (2)
- March (7)
- February (3)
- January (5)
- December (6)
Popular Posts
About Me
Amanda Lee. Powered by Blogger.







