This week has been so hectic. From job training at Yogurtland(The first in NYC) and partying for my twenty first, I'm just ready to sleep for days lol. My twin and I decided to go a club called Rebel for our birthday. It was fun, the music selection was great and the drinks didn't hurt neither. Here are the pics from our eventful night.
Monday, October 15, 2012
Posted by
Amanda L
//
//
bd,
black dress,
black fashion,
colored jeans,
fashion,
fun,
glitter,
glitter heels,
heels,
party,
partying,
peplum dress,
red jeans
Hello All,
This week has been so hectic. From job training at Yogurtland(The first in NYC) and partying for my twenty first, I'm just ready to sleep for days lol. My twin and I decided to go a club called Rebel for our birthday. It was fun, the music selection was great and the drinks didn't hurt neither. Here are the pics from our eventful night.
This week has been so hectic. From job training at Yogurtland(The first in NYC) and partying for my twenty first, I'm just ready to sleep for days lol. My twin and I decided to go a club called Rebel for our birthday. It was fun, the music selection was great and the drinks didn't hurt neither. Here are the pics from our eventful night.
About me
A girl who lives in New York City. Aspiring writer. A caring person. A girl who loves clothing, and music. A girl who's a bit witty as well.
Blog Archive
- October (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- December (3)
- November (2)
- September (1)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (4)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- February (4)
- January (8)
- December (2)
- November (7)
- October (6)
- September (7)
- August (7)
- July (15)
- June (9)
- May (10)
- April (10)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (5)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (5)
- August (1)
- July (4)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (2)
- March (7)
- February (3)
- January (5)
- December (6)
Popular Posts
About Me
Amanda Lee. Powered by Blogger.


