Saturday, December 31, 2011

Drastic times calls for desperate measures.

2012 is just a few hours away, yet I don't feel any different, or am I celebrating like others are. I deactivated my facebook for a bit. Admittedly, I knew I was bound to react to people's post, most of them had contents of them expressing their concern for the well being of others. "Everybody please be safe tonight, the roads are dangerous", "I hope everyone has a great New Years eve", and "I regret treating people terribly this year". Most people want to turn their lives around on a new leaf, they want to change relationships once broken, and make amends with their past regrets. I believe change is good depending on if it makes the person better, stronger, and wiser in their decisions. However, I believe that people shouldn't force change for no occasion, or for other people's recognition. If people are not ready to change, then that's perfectly fine, and people shouldn't be judged if they have no future resolutions. I just dislike seeing people not being authenticate to themselves, to please others, and misguide their emotions.